The nuts are a great source of healthy energy perfect to reinforce the immune system. In the world today we can choose from a wide variety of them, but there are some that will improve your Health and well-being to a greater extent than others.
And is that one of the most important things that we have to take into account when taking care of our body, is to keep strong the defenses that protect us from viruses and bacteria.
In this way, we will have a longer life expectancy and we will be able to avoid a large number of diseases such as colds and flu or other more serious diseases such as diabetes or cholesterol.
To be able to enjoy good health, food is one of the fundamental things that we have to take care of.
And it is that as they say, we are what we eat. So it is best to include in our diet foods that we know are benefiting our body in one way or another.
Nuts are very satisfying, they have a large amount of nutrients and they will provide us with the necessary daily amount of protein and minerals to be strong and healthy.
Benefits of nuts to strengthen your defenses
Eating natural products without sugars or any other artificially added substance is one of the best things we can do with our body.
Nuts are ideal for many things, but they are also a very important source of proteins that improve the functioning of our defenses.
While it is true that there is no miracle food that improves defenses immediately, we can take some daily routines that improve their activity.
In this case, the nuts They will provide us with a perfect nutritional value to encourage the protective action of the immune system.
Something of vital importance if we want to prevent suffering any type of disease, be it something temporary or other more serious.
There are certain types of nuts that will help you with this purpose more than others:
- Brazil nuts: This dried fruit has a high content of selenium in its composition. Which causes antibody responses to develop and more lymphocytes to be produced.
- Roasted cashews: Cashews are rich in zinc and iron, which makes the immune system work properly.
- Pistachios: They are rich in vitamin B6, which improve the production of antibodies.
- Pumpkin seeds: rich in vitamin B3, perfect for improving the functioning of the immune system.
- Natural almonds without skin: these types of almonds are rich in vitamin E, which increases our body’s defenses.
All these nuts will make your body much healthier and prepared to fight any type of infection.
Foods that improve the immune system response
There are some foods that will help protect the functioning of the immune system:
- Fruits and vegetables: they will strengthen the activity of our immune system. So they are perfect for preventing certain diseases such as colds or flu.
- Meat and seafood: Meat, fish, and seafood are three food groups that will also help boost your immune system. Meat will also provide your body with zinc, iron, copper and vitamin B6.
- Bread and cereals: Bread and cereals are also very rich in vitamin B6. This is going to make them very beneficial in preventing certain types of diseases.
The best way to have an immune system that can defend us from any type of infection is to eat a healthy and balanced diet and do physical exercise on a daily basis.