Make a cleaning Daily cooking is essential to maintain proper hygiene in the place where we cook every day. From the ceramic hob to the oven, and yes, the oven must also be cleaned regularly to avoid the accumulation of bacteria and dirt that do not bring anything good. But how is it possible to keep cleaning the oven every day? What is the best product to do it? The baking soda sodium is one of the best options to radically remove all the dirt from your oven.
Clean the oven with bicarbonate is simple, comfortable and very easy, as well as economical. Do you want to know how to clean the oven effortlessly? Well pay attention to the following steps, it sure ends up being your favorite way to keep your kitchen clean!
How to clean the oven with baking soda
To clean the oven with baking soda, the ideal is to use hot water. You can also add vinegar and a little lemon to make the cleaning more effective.
This you will need to clean the oven
- Sodium bicarbonate
- A container of water (better if it is hot water)
- A microfiber cloth (or two)
- White vinegar
- A scouring pad with a sponge
- Lemon (optional)
Steps for cleaning the oven
- The first step that you will have to carry out will be precisely to fill the container with water.
- Now add two tablespoons of baking soda to the hot water. You can see that the powder dissolves quickly and turns into a paste, which is what will help us clean the dirt from the oven.
- Once you have the water mixture ready, moisten the microfiber cloth and the scourer with a sponge. Before proceeding with the cleaning of the oven, remember to remove all the racks and trays inside. You can clean the oven accessories with the same mixture.
- Cover the inside of the oven with the baking soda and water mixture. If necessary, repeat the mixture for more. You can see that, little by little, the bicarbonate will begin to change its color and remove all the dirt that has accumulated in your oven. Let it act for several hours.
- After those hours, you can rub with the damp cloth to remove the accumulated dirt at the roots. Rinse the scourer and cloth as many times as necessary to fully clean your oven.
How to add white vinegar to the mixture of water and bicarbonate?
If the oven is very dirty and requires a deep cleaning, the ideal is to use, in addition to baking soda, white vinegar. This way you can better remove the remains of the bicarbonate. Vinegar offers disinfectant properties and adds shine, making it a very good option. Of course, the bicarbonate reacts to the vinegar by foaming, so don’t worry if you finally do it.
To incorporate it into the mixture, you will have to mix half a cup of white vinegar for every two of water. You can also substitute lemon for white vinegar, although vinegar is more common.
With this mixture you can clean your kitchen oven quickly and very effectively. What are you waiting to put it to the test?