The cucumber It is a vegetable food of green color with great properties for Health. That is why this fruit should be included in any diet intended for lose weight or stay in line, as it offers important health benefits to the body. Thus, one of the most appropriate ways for its consumption is through a juice or juice.
Cucumber is a food with very interesting nutritional virtues. One of its most characteristic aspects is the amount of water they contain among their composition. That is why it is a great food to hydrate the body.
In addition, it is rich in vitamin C, vitamins of group B and minerals such as potassium and silicon. On the other hand, it contains a specific anti-inflammatory antioxidant type.
Cucumber juice benefits
Specialists recommend drinking cucumber juice several times a week, given the health benefits generated by this preparation. In addition, due to its characteristics, other types of fruits or vegetables can also be added to cucumber juice, obtaining a highly healthy juice.
These are some of the great benefits of including cucumber juice regularly in our diet:
- Prevents osteoporosis: By containing minerals such as potassium, magnesium and copper, it increases bone mineral density and is an ideal food to prevent the onset of osteoporosis.
- Strengthens the immune system: Cucumber is rich in vitamin C, a key micronutrient to fight free radicals.
- Balances Hormone Levels: The level of calcium in the blood is essential for hormonal balance. Thus, the cucumber game is an ideal food in this regard.
- Detoxifies the body: This juice helps to eliminate toxins that we do not need and burn accumulated fat. Therefore, it is recommended for weight loss.
- Rich in vitamin K: Helps improve bone health and blood clotting.
- Improves vision: It contains antioxidants and is rich in vitamin A. These are two essential elements for improving vision health.
Cucumber juice recipe
The ingredients to make a cucumber juice at home in a simple way are three medium cucumbers, a cup of water and a splash of lemon juice. Below we explain the steps to follow to obtain this healthy product.
- Wash the cucumbers and remove all the peel.
- Subsequently cut the three cucumbers into small cubes and place in a blender.
- In parallel, mix the water with the lemon juice in a large glass.
- Blend the cucumbers in the blender until the desired appearance is obtained and then add the water mixture and the lemon juice. Blend again.
- Before serving it is advisable to strain the preparation to remove any pieces.
Also, most people prefer to consume this type of juice at a cold temperature. Therefore, we place it in a glass container and let it cool in the refrigerator. We can also choose to add crushed ice to drink very cool.