The sodium bicarbonate it is one of the most effective drugs of natural origin. When used with water and a chemical reaction occurs, this product has a thousand different uses, both to improve our health and body well-being, such as skin or the feet.
Bicarbonate is an acid compound that has endless uses, since it can also be used as a cleaning product to incorporate it into our daily routine and disinfect any corner of our home.
But in this case we are going to focus on the use of baking soda to end the smelly feet. And it is that these can suffer a large number of external aggressions throughout our lives.
That is why the feet are one of the areas of our body that should be taken care of before the treatment is more aggressive and we cannot return them to their natural state.
How to get rid of the bad smell of the feet with baking soda?
If you suffer from bad foot odor and do not know how to end this uncomfortable situation, we bring you the definitive solution. The sodium bicarbonate It is the answer to all your problems. This natural product has an important odor neutralizing action.
In addition, it is very effective in absorbing them completely and eliminating those uncomfortable odors. For this, there are two possibilities to eliminate foot odor.
- Put two small tablespoons of baking soda on the inside of your shoes. This we must do before the night and let it rest until the next morning. This will eliminate any trace of sweat and bad smell.
- It can also be used to perform a deodorizing foot bath. This is very simple and you will have to follow the following steps:
- Add two tablespoons of baking soda to a bowl of warm water.
- Let your feet soak for at least 20 minutes.
- Dry your feet with a clean towel.
- Apply a specific moisturizer or deodorant for feet. This will help you keep them much fresher.
Why should you use baking soda for your feet?
Experts have always ensured that skin of the feet It is one of the most sensitive in our entire body. Therefore, we must use products that really take care of us in a healthy way and without damaging the natural pH skin tissue.
That is why sodium bicarbonate is perfect, since it has a series of properties that can help the feet. On the one hand, as we have seen, it is a perfect product to finish or avoid the bad smell of feet. On the other hand, it also serves to combat fungi that our feet suffer.
In addition, it can be used as a homemade scrub. Well, being natural, and cheap, since it is not as expensive as the special products focused on foot care.